First of all, to be a part of our tournaments, you must be on our Discord. You can join it here
The osu!Aeris tournaments are seasonal tournaments organised by Tiers.
The 4 Tiers are organised as such:
Your global ranking on Bancho represents your base Tier (understand: if you lose your tournaments, you will never go lower than that Tier). You can reach a higher Tier by winning 2 osu!Aeris tournaments in that Tier. However, if you get eliminated at Stage 1 in the higher Tier, you will drop back to your previous Tier.
Let's get a practical example.
Let's say you are 65k (#65 000) on Bancho. Your base Tier will be Tier 3. If you win two Tier 3 tournaments, you'll reach Tier 2, and then Tier 1 if you win 2 more Tier 2 tournaments. However, if while in Tier 2, you lose your Tier 2 tournament in Stage 1 (an explanation of the different stages can be found here), you will drop back to Tier 3. Keep in mind, if you lose a Tier 3 tournament in Stage 1, you will not drop back to Tier 4, as Tier 3 is your base Tier.
- Be on our discord
- Getting verified by Staff members, you'll be asked at registration to send a reply to our forum post
- Getting the right rank on our Discord (part of the verification process)
- Be attentive to announcements, everything will be announced there
-Tournaments are by teams of 4; however, only 2 players will be able to play for the team at any time, making it a 2v2 tournament
-You will need 2 players for each Tier
In the case of a Tier 1 & 2 tournament, you'll need to have 2 players of Tier 1, and 2 players of Tier 2
In the case of a Tier 3 & 4 tournament, you'll need to have 2 players of Tier 3, and 2 players of Tier 4
- Your Team Name should be family friendly in all languages
- Your Team Name should not be harmful to anyone(no racism, homophobia/transphobia, discrimination, etc.)
- If you want a custom Team Avatar, send it to @PANIGE on the Discord and he will give (or not) his approval.
-You are not allowed to play with the same teammates on 2 consecutive tournaments.
Scoring : ScoreV2
Mode : STD
Team Size : 4
Format: 2V2 (Players can be changed between points), Single Elimination
Relevant Tiers : Tiers 3 & 4
Mappool Release : At end of every Stage (beginning at T-1 of Stage 1)